Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Heaven


Just looking at these pictures makes me feel a little closer to heaven. Tanya has always been one of my favorite people to take pictures of. She has such a fresh, unique face that is so photogenic. And taking pictures of newborns will  a l w a y s  be my favorite. So I guess what I'm saying is that taking pictures of Tanya  p l u s  a newborn was a dream! I took close to a thousand pictures, I just couldn't stop! :)
Julian is such a beautiful boy, and Tanya's love for him is just as stunning.



4 comments:

  1. Your photographs are so beautiful & breathe taking! So sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are seriously amazing, Emma!!! Best session ever! So much feeling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so stunning! And that sweet babys face!! He looks just like Tom! LOve these!! You did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete