Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sun-Girl and Scooter-Boy





We've had such beautiful weather here, that Annabelle's been wearing her sunhat pretty much everywhere we go. I can't help it - she looks adorable in it!
And since it's warmed up, we decided to get Jake a scooter, which is also adorable! (But since he's a manly-man, we'll call it cool) ;)
It's been really nice, now that Annabelle and I get to keep the car, while Jake's scootin' around town.
Here he is takin Drew for a sweet ride:

And here are some more adorable pictures of A in her sunhat:



Saturday night Jake and I got to ride up to American Fork for a little mini-date. We even stopped by Kohler's to grab a gallon of ice cream. Picture me riding on back, with a pail of ice cream over my shoulder. Cute, right? :)

6 comments:

  1. Aw, that sunhat on her really is so cute! And that's a pretty sweet ride you two have! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I always wanted a red scooter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable sun hats and scooter dates to get ice cream..love it all :) And those last two pics made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that sun hat on her! so cute! And riding on a scooter sounds so much fun! I've never done that before! You guys look way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun Em, once you get comfortable enough you'll have to take me for a ride on that scooter :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE Scooter-Boy, Sun-Girl and the Momma! What a FUNNNN family you are! Thanks for keeping the love alive.

    ReplyDelete