Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Girl + 4 Little Chicklets


* We got to enjoy Easter Stake Conference
* We got to take an Easter nap
* We got to eat mom's famous Easter/Christmas potatoes 
(Huge hit, mom!)
* We got to snack on Easter sugar cookies with Easter frosting
* We got to spend time with family
* And we got to enjoy our little Easter girl

It was definitely an Easter success :)


And can you see those 4 little bottom chicklets?
That beautiful smile makes my heart skip a beat.
Every single time.


I hope all of you lovelies had a beautiful Easter too.
We are very blessed to have such a loving Savior.


3 comments:

  1. That last picture is my favorite! Glad we could spend Easter together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, look how smiley she is! Such cute pictures! I'm glad you had such a great Easter!

    ReplyDelete