Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Lemonade & Cookies





My activity day girls had a lemonade/cookie stand the other day. They all brought a plate of cookies and I made the lemonade.
It sounded like a fun activity, as long as we could sit in the shade.
I had no idea it'd be a BLAST and they'd put on a full-blown show for all of Carterville road!!
Seriously, they dressed up in costumes, and sang, and danced. They screamed at every passerby.
Which is probably why they made bank
One guy even bought a whole plate of cookies for like $5.00. Haha. Most expensive couple o' cookies ever.
The girls had a lot of fun, and I loved watching them rack in their $32.00! Which is going towards next week's pizza party with rootbeer floats and a water balloon fight.


I really love my calling :)

4 comments:

  1. So fun Emma! I bet those girls had so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those girlies are lucky to have you around too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new blog look!! And those girls are all so cute! What a fun calling! :)

    ReplyDelete