Thursday, February 7, 2013

Happy Heart






One of my goals this year is to master my camera better. I'm not very interested in the business side of photography, but I would like to be able to take my kids' pictures. Especially to beautify my home.
While I know I have so much to learn, these shots of my baby make me so happy. I love those subtle dimples when she bites her lip. And her long straight Asian eye lashes that remind me so much of my moms.
And I just can't imagine what I'd do without that pretty little face. 
This Annabelle girl makes my heart pretty happy :)

3 comments:

  1. I dont know how much more you can master your camera, your pictures seem so flawless to me! :) This makes me want a camera sooo bad! Maybe one day ;) I love these pictures of Annabelle, that last one is especially my favorite! She is so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a darling little girl. You did great on this pics Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous girl. Seriously, how did I miss all these posts Emma?! Love these pictures Emma! YOu have got talent!!!

    ReplyDelete