Saturday, September 24, 2011

I'm finally realizing how valuable my camera can be... and I like it :)


The loveliest Marie taught me some great tricks on my camera.
And now I've fallen in love.
I just wanted to share a couple shots that I've grown slightly fond of.
I know they're not gasp-for-air-breath-takingly-perfect,
but I could probably charge a couple thousand for 'em.

Right?



Annabelle's been a pretty good guinea pig so far - as long as I'm singing a crazy song, or waving a jingly toy she'll sit still. 
For a couple of seconds.

Tonight I'm taking some pictures of her and Jake in this gorgeous orchard down the street.
So far we only have pictures of her and I framed on our walls... and he's starting to get pretttty ticked...
jk.
But she does need some cutesy shots with her daddy!
And I'm so praying I get some sweet ones tonight.




PS: My sisters and I started a new Friday Project where we choose a word and take a picture of how we envision that word.
This week's word was: sweet.
And this was my entry:





You can see my sisters' entries here.
I'm really excited about this new project. I'm hoping it betters my photog skills.
And gets my creativity flowing.
From my pores.
For everyone to see.
In public.

GROSS!!
Did I just say that?
But really.
Creative Flow.
That's what I'm aiming for.

Hope you're having a fabulous weekend.

e-money.



6 comments:

  1. What a doll! Those are adorable, great job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) And Tiff, I have a Canon 7D!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so sweet and precious. You need to print an extra one or two for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emma the photos are FANTASTIC...I LOVE them. Your sister is a great teacher. I see a real future for you in photography (plus you have such a wonderful model right in front of you). Can't wait to see you this weekend.

    ReplyDelete