Saturday, March 3, 2012

Discovery Gateway


We got to go to the Discovery Gateway Museum for Children this weekend.
If it weren't all the way in SLC, I think we'd go everyday.

Annabelle was in freedom-heaven.

She loved all the little kids, the toys, and most especially that she was allowed to do and go 
wherever she wanted. 

For 2 hours straight.

This museum is so amazing. It's like this mini kid's world.

There was a construction site:



Grocery store deli:


This adorable baby slide:
where she spent most her time :)


Lots of toys to push around:


And great places to get stuck:


I chased her around the whole museum snapping pictures. The lighting in there was so beautiful, 
and she just looked so adorable 
discovering all those new toys. 

I know I was driving her (and all those other mom's) crazy, though. I have about 154 pictures of the back of her head. 
This child will not look at the camera! 
I was kuck-kah-ing 
and making loud shrill noises. Even SCREAMING her name.
Nothing.

This is literally the ONLY picture I have of her looking at me.
Yeah.
She's annoyed.

Haha.




6 comments:

  1. Haha I love these pictures!! She so so adorable! Love that girl! And that museum was so fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, she is SO cute!! And you crack me up. :) I love museums like this. They are so great! Wish we had one closer to us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have done the same thing Emma...you know me and my camera! Always looking for that ONE PERFECT PICTURE! She is ADORABLE and I wish I could have been there to share in her learning discoveries! Maybe we will do that sometime when we are in town???

    ReplyDelete
  4. That museum looks like kid heaven, and Annabelle is probably wondering why you keep trying to interrupt all her fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun. I will need to take Fiona there after seeing how fun it is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, this discovery gateway place sounds like the coolest thing EVER!! We NEED To go when I come in April :) And Annabelle is just the cutest thing. I can't wait for her and Cole to play together. They'll probably chase each other around haha.

    ReplyDelete