Monday, February 10, 2014

Beautiful.



This Sunday while sitting in church both Annabelle and Henry were crawling all over Jake (he's had to work the last two Sundays, so it was amazing for me to not have to single-mom them! I think they were sick of me anyways, cause they had very little to do with me all through sacrament meeting. Juuust fine with me.)
Anyways, I sat there and watched Henry lay his head on Jake's chest for minutes at a time. And Annabelle lay in his lap while he tickled her face. //I really wanted to pull my phone out and start a full-on photoshoot. I didn't. But I really wanted to.//
All three of them looked so cute together.
I kept thinking to myself: I am so blessed. Those cute babies and handsome hairy man are mine. They are my life, forever.
This pregnancy being a surprise has led me to have some complainy thoughts, ones that I'm ashamed of now. I didn't know how I would handle two babies so close together, and I still don't.
But I have two little beauties and am being blessed with another - and they are all I've ever dreamed of. I can remember telling my friends in grade school that all I ever wanted to be when I grew up was a mom. And that's come true: I will soon be the mother to three! 
This life isn't perfect, but it really is beautiful!

1 comment:

  1. You are amazing, and I love you and this picture is stunning. I had no idea you'd posted so much on your blog! I'm having such fun catching up.

    ReplyDelete