Monday, February 28, 2011

Annabelle Shot Day :(:(:(

My poor little girl had her 2 month checkup today. Even though she's now 3 months. And maybe that's why it was such a rough day - these shots were long overdue :(
I hate getting shots. And now I have to let my little baby get shots. But, she is a tough little mamacita! She hardly cried at all. It was only the after effects that really took their toll on her.

Luckily she slept for most the day, but you could see her pain even in her sleep. :(
Meet Annabelle on Shot Day:





While putting her down for one of her naps, she whimpered for nearly 15 minutes straight! I almost filmed it cause it was so cute, but then felt like I shouldn't document her pain (it might cause more)

Well, Shot Day Part II is in 6 weeks! And I'm dreading it :(

4 comments:

  1. awww poor thing!!! but those faces are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those cheeks...I just want to squeeze them...they are just like her dad's when he was little (and even now)

    ReplyDelete