Sunday, February 13, 2011

Switch-Up

Day 12: A photo of You.

Well, since you've already had a day of ME, I'm changing today's subject to ..... ANNABELLE!
(I'm just having a lot of fun with this camera, and getting used to the different settings, so I wanna share)











These are just a couple snaps from today. I'm not sure if it's too much stimulation, but she's definitely stimulated - Annabelle loooves watching anything on the TV.
So far, she mainly watches sports, and just might be a future football star!
(This last picture is her "TV Face".) It's kind of been a nice discovery, cause it keeps her happy while I'm making dinner and such.
(Does that make me a bad mom?)

Day 12: A photo of your Annabelle.

8 comments:

  1. She looks so cute and ready for a cuddle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love her outfit! I can't believe it fits her already!

    And Em, I totally sense a photog obsession coming on. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I've already planned a photo-shoot into tomorrow's agenda :) I'm glad I'm getting into it! Annabelle's so fun to take pictures of.

    Oh, and the vest doesn't fit quite yet, but she wore that as a dress for church today :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh, so adorable. she looks so snuggly!!!!! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those colors are so beautiful on her! CUTE BABY! I love her little tongue :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ps. Your new blog title is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, thanks Ash! I was feelin' pretty clever ;) Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love your new blog title! no, it's not too much :) ps, i'll be working on your blog soon..I've just been lazy! haha

    ReplyDelete